Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Halloween

10/31/14

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Thanks for the package! I really appreciated it! And the CDs are great! Every time "Glorious" comes on, me and Elder Stuckey just sing to our hearts' content! Plus we blast the song in our car. Elder Stuckey and I really like the Hilary Weeks song... as well.

...

I got a flu shot yesterday. The mission is highly recommending it, plus I had to get one because we volunteer at the Life Care Center here. They require it if you work there. We got it for free, though; the Life Care Center did them for us. We just had to sign a few papers, well one really...the other paper was asking about Ebola! (Which of course I don't have, but you can never be too careful these days!)

We are moving  out of the M's today. We are moving into an apartment. So today is going to be easy day! All we have planned is weekly planning, which takes like four hours, and moving. And moving will take a while, we have a lot of stuff to move We have to be inside at 6:00 tonight. We don't need to be seeing girls dressed in practically nothing for their costumes... and who knows what else! So we'll be inside probably playing games or something. We might go hang out with some other elders who live in the same apartment complex, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment