So this week was a lot of fun! Got a new compadre and he's awesome!! His name is Elder Tyler Eldredge. He is from Suwanee, Georgia. He's been out for about 8 months and he's joined me as a zone leader! Haha Going on 8 transfers as a zone leader!! As a side note Elder Sekona just became the new assistant to the president! Haha we all knew that was going to happen! Anyways back to Elder Eldredge, he's really funny so we get a long great! Fun fact for ya, his brother came to this mission about the same time I did. His brother went home not to long after coming out. The crazy thing is that Elder Lee, my companion while in Brighton, trained his brother!! Haha
Nothing too crazy happened this week. Just getting more settled in the wards now. I don't know if I mentioned that I'm covering 2 wards. Transfers were crazy and it was great to be able to see a lot of my friends from the mission! We taught 13 lessons this week despite the craziness so that's good! Still had several cancellations. And like normal NO ONE showed up to church...UGH!!! We did put one of our investigators on date for May 21, so she has 4 weeks, but she needs to come 3 Sundays, she didn't show up this week, so she used her only "get out of jail free" card. Hopefully she starts to take coming to church seriously! We are also going through the "Stop Smoking Programs" with her tonight, so that should be interesting. Haha I've never done it before, so we'll see what happens.
![]() |
| Elder Eldridge and Elder Takis Thanks to the member who sent this before feeding them! |

No comments:
Post a Comment