Friday, August 22, 2014

Lovin' the MTC

Here are some bits from Elder Takis's first letter home:

"Wow! All I can say is wow! I honestly love it here! It's just amazing how much I've learned in the past two days! They jam you with things to learn and do; you are never bored here! The spirit here is incredible, everyone just loves each other, and is just so happy to be here. 

"My companion is Elder Lawrence, I love him, he's awesome! We became quick friends the day we got here. I've learned a lot from him. I'm blessed to have him as my companion. I'll be honest, I was really hoping that I would get someone cool as my companion, and I got him! He said the same thing to me. Our district is super awesome. We all have gotten to be great friends and we've only known each other for two days! I think there are five companionships in our district. It's pretty funny, Kylie's cousin, Elder Torrie, is in my district so I see him every day. 


"Prayer is a big thing that I have been gaining a testimony about very quickly! We have said like 40 prayers in the last two days, and I'll tell you what, it invites the spirit so fast! You learn so much quicker, and understand so much better. I have grown to love prayer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment