Monday, October 27, 2014

A Lot to Do

10/20/14

Dear Family,

Guess what? I'm officially out 2 months today!! So crazy! 

...

I'm glad you enjoyed "Meet the Mormons!" I honestly loved it and I really want to see it again!! But alas, we can't! (I hope I used "alas" correctly, probably didn't with my luck!)

Well not much happened this week, it's different not having Sisters in the ward though. Me and Elder Stuckey have the whole ward to ourselves and we have A LOT to do! Having a car makes it so much easier! We would be in trouble if we were just on bikes! Our area is way too big to just be on bikes, especially with no Sisters. There are a lot of less-actives that we are working with, along with the investigators we have. Plus the Stake Presidency wants us to work with mostly members. There are some lessons they want us to teach to get the members more excited about missionary work. Referrals work the best around here! Tracting just sucks! We've had quite the interesting conversations with people we tract into! Me and Elder Stuckey get kicks out of the things they say to us sometimes! But anyway we have a lot of work to do in the Stonegate Ward! So pray for us! 

Hope all is well with you guys! I love and miss you all!

Elder Takis 

No comments:

Post a Comment