Thursday, December 4, 2014

Trying to Stay Focused

Hey Family!!
 
How are you all?! Still have Thanksgiving hangover!? ;)
 
Thank you for sending the pictures and telling me about the Thanksgiving you had! :) I'm really happy that the letter got there in time!! That's an answer to one of my prayers!! It was meant to be a surprise! I thought about telling you about it so you could make sure it got there, but I decided to have some faith! I'm hoping that it stirred some hearts! I tried to use the spirit as I wrote it, to know what best to say. I felt good about it when I was done writing it so I know the Holy Ghost did help me! :)  
 
My Thanksgiving was super fun!! :)) We spent it with the Hunters, and the Tholstroms. It was a blast! They fed us really well too! :) We played games and stuffed ourselves to the gills! There's been a lot of moms in the ward who like taking pictures of us and sending them to our moms. I let them know that you very much appreciate them! I miss you guys a lot too! But to keep me from getting to homesick I try to focus on other things. Like being a missionary! There is a lot that I have to think about now that I'm the senior companion and the trainer!!
 
Well sounds like USU really stunk up the field!!! LAME SAUCE!! Oh well, at least that keeps Drew in a good mood! ;)
 
...
 
Happy early birthday Ptallan!! Hope you have a really fun one!! :)) Your a whoppin' 12 years old! You can now pass the sacrament!! Be respectful and reverent when you pass the sacrament! It's a sacred privilege to be able to pass it!! :) What are you hoping to get for your birthday!? :)
 
...

{
[Regarding my question about his companion from Hawaii]  Haha he's adjusting! ;) He's still freezing all the time! But he loves the snow! The first time he saw snow was at the MTC!
 
Love you guys!! And miss you!!
 

Elder Takis 

No comments:

Post a Comment