This week went well! We found four new investigators this last week and put one more on baptismal date!! :) So that was pretty cool!
The 4th of July was pretty fun! We had a normal proselyting day until about 6pm, then we were allowed to come in. We had dinner with the member family we're staying with; they had some relatives over so all four of us missionaries that are living with them partied with them. :) We played this game called Kubb. It was pretty fun! Then we played basketball with the three boy relatives. So it was fun! We then got to watch fireworks. The Dicksons (the members we live with) had a fireworks show for us and it was awesome!! I got some pretty dang cool pictures!!
Anyway I hope you had fun at the family reunion!! I love and miss you all!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment