Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Great to See Lord Working Through Us

From 7/13/15 email:

"Not much happened this week. We didn't have as much proselyting time as we would have hoped but that's part of being a zone leader. Crazy things come up that need to get taken care of! We did find a pretty solid investigator! He's 15 and his name is Harvey. He's a pretty cool kid! He's coming to play some sports with us today! He really seems like he wants to be baptized and find out if this is the true church on the earth!! We're pretty excited about him! His mother is a less-active member, but I think the ward doesn't have her records, I'm not sure...? But anyway we're pretty excited!! We've been finding new investigators like crazy and it's awesome!! It's great to see the hand of the Lord working through us! We've been working super hard and I know that's why he's been blessing us!! 

"Not much else really happened this week. Oh, we are moving into an apartment this week. I don't know why but I keep getting stuck in apartments. But that's okay, I don't mind apartments. It's good to learn how to take care of yourself!!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment