Sunday, October 11, 2015

Exhausted

Email from 9/21/15

I'm doing well! This week was really good!! It was awesome because Priscilla, the mother of that family of 11, and her kids came to church this week! But not only that came to Sacrament Meeting!! FINALLY!!! Oh man it was awesome!! And then they were able to go to the temple with the Primary because the Primary was having a temple day and Priscilla has a 9-year-old daughter that got an invite. So we talked to the bishop and he said that we should get the whole family down there. So we did!! We weren't able to go, because 1, it's out of our mission, and 2, because it's so far away! But that's okay. They loved it!!!!!! Oh man they are progressing like crazy!! The Lord is blessing us a ton!!  

I'm exhausted out of my mind right now. Leadership wipes you out mentally, and the work wipes you out spiritually, mentally, and physically! I'M POOPED!!! But it's good!! :) I'm earning my pillow! 

Hope you're all doing well! Love and miss you!

Elder Takis

No comments:

Post a Comment