Hello Family!
...
I'm doing well. It's a real bummer that nothing is really happening. But our lessons our picking up. We are trying to teach every member of the ward and so far we're teaching a lot of them!. But the one part-member family we are teaching, the husband is starting to lose interest...but he's still cool with us coming over and teaching. So hopefully things will start picking up soon.
Also, remember how I told you about the 20 year old kid that just walked into church like 3-4 weeks ago? And that he wanted to talk to the missionaries? So we taught him in the middle of church and he was REALLY interested! We had to refer him the Fort-Collins mission because he doesn't live in this mission. Anyway we got a call from him Saturday and he said, "Hey, this is Bryan! You probably don't remember me." I was like, "Of course I remember you!! How are you doing!?" He said, "I'm doing awesome!! I'm getting baptized!!!!" I got super, super, excited!!! He told us that he was getting baptized this Saturday, May 2nd and called to tell us about it and invite us to it. Well, lucky for us we can get special permission to leave the mission for things. So we called President Mendenhall and asked him and he was super excited for us and told us that he would love for us to go, but the only way for us to be able to go is if we had a part in the program, so like doing the baptizing, giving a talk, saying a prayer, etc. So we called Bryan back and told him and he was like, "Yeah, you guys can give talks. So he called the missionaries that taught him and set it all up! So we have permission to go!! We're SOOOO stoked!! haha Thought you would like to hear about it!
Other than that I'm doing well, except for my leg...I really hurt it a week or two ago! We were playing soccer one pday and I twisted my knee really really bad! I thought I either tore my meniscus, or my ACL, but I didn't. I can bend it, and I wouldn't be able to otherwise! My knee is better now, but now my hip is killing me...when I twisted it my knee collapsed and it smacked the ground really hard! And I'm worried that the impact of the ground pushed something into my hip joint...but I'm not sure...
I'm reading the whole Book of Mormon and highlighting anything that has to do with repentance and it's been really cool! ...
Well I hope you're all doing well!! I love and miss you all!!
Love Elder Takis
![]() |
| This is my zone! We had Zone P-Day and we played capture the flag with flour-stuffed pantyhose! It was SOOOOO fun! |

No comments:
Post a Comment