Sunday, April 26, 2015

Transfer Photos

From 3/30/15

"Well, not a lot happened this week. Oh, that's a lie! I just remembered that we had a similar experience to the one we had last Sunday. Another guy just walked in to the church building, although church was all over and it was 7:30 pm. But he's from San Antonio, TX, he's Catholic and his name is Marco. Unfortunately he's not in our area either, but we were able to talk to him! He just moved here and he's looking for a church to go to. So we answered some of his questions and gave him a Book of Mormon and he seems like his interested! Luckily he can be taught by someone in our mission and I'm pretty sure he's in our zone so some other missionaries in the zone will be able to teach him. So, yeah, that was pretty cool!"

"This is a planner cover that I made. I thought you would like to see it.
The background is a space scene...I was trying to make it look like eternity."

Elder Takis and Elder Driscoll, from England, at transfers.

Elder Takis and Elder Mourino at transfers.


Elder Takis and Elder Robertson, one of the zone leaders, at transfers.





No comments:

Post a Comment