Sunday, April 26, 2015

LOVED Conference

Excerpt from 4/6/15:

"Oh yeah, I LOVED conference!! It was soooo good!! As a missionary you actually pay attention to the speakers more and you surprisingly learn a lot!! haha No, being a missionary you are more in tune with the spirit and you understand things a little better!! What did you think of Russel M. Nelson's talk? I thought it was pretty straight forward regarding the Sabbath! Oh man and I LOVED, LOVED, Elder Holland's talk!! It was soooooooo good!! That "No" that he said was so, like, real! Like I could feel it! It almost knocked me out of my seat!! haha Oh yeah, I thought about all the food you guys would pull out as I went into conference! But it's all good, we brought some snacks. On Sunday morning we were actually invited to breakfast with a member family before the morning session. It was SUPER good!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment