"Things have been going well. I'm in a truck right now! I've been in a car for basically my whole mission but, hey, I'm not going to complain! Especially because I'm in a truck and I'm the one driving! ;)
"We had an awesome week this last week! We found 6 new investigators this last week and 4 of those investigators are from a family of 9 that we found! BOOM it was AWESOME!!!!! they are such a sweet family!! The youngest is 2 and the oldest I think is 18 and there are 7 kids in between!!! It's crazy!! But the 4-year-old, she's so sweet! When we were teaching them last night she sat in between Elder Lee and I, and sat right next to me and took my scriptures and wanted to look at them so I let her. She was flipping through the pages and she accidentally ripped a page. haha I knew that was going to happen as soon as I let her play with them but I didn't care. I just taped them up later! But I love that family and I really hope they see the truth in the things we have been sharing, We gave them a church tour on Saturday and they really liked it! We showed them a part of the restoration video and the spirit was SO strong!! When we asked them what they felt after the video was over the 13-year-old straight out said that she felt it was true!!! I was like, wait, really!? We asked her how she knew that and she said she couldn't describe it but that she just knew! The Mother, told us last night that she felt it was true, too! We're super excited to see them progress in the gospel!! :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment