Monday, September 29, 2014

Cruze-ing for a Bit

Hey family! 

...

That's a bummer you couldn't go to the temple! At least you had the intent of going right? I think that counts! Heavenly Father knew you were going to attend! Did dad tell you the challenge about the temple I gave you and him? To go at least 3 times a month? If not tell him he needs to tell you. 

...

Things are still going well here!! We have a new investigator! Her name is (A.H.), she is Brazilian. She is married to a member, but he is less-active. So we are teaching them both. We have been doing some service for them as well. We helped them remove their carpet, and move some stuff around. So that was good! We also might have another investigator this week! Her name is (A.B.), she is 15. Her dad, who actually is her grandfather (she lives with her grandparents) was baptized the week before I got here in the field. And so was her grandmother. But yeah she has flaked on us a lot and the last time we were over visiting her grandfather, she was there. We asked her if she was going to take the lessons and be serious about it, and she said that she wants to, but she doesn't know if she can keep that big of a commitment. So she said that the next time we come over to visit her grandpa, she would have an answer for us! Which is this Wednesday, so...we'll see! 

We actually got a car this week! The sisters left cause Sister Sprague went home, her 18 moths are up, and Sister Meteer has 2 weeks left but she was moved into a"tripanionship" so 3 missionaries instead of the normal 2. So we got their car for about 2 weeks until transfers and then we'll probably end up with more sisters and have to give the car back. But we'll enjoy the car while we have it! It's a 2014 Chevy Cruze! Reminds me of home! :) 

I can't send any pictures this week, I'm using the (M's) iPad this week and I have no idea how to do it. So I'll try to send some next week.

...

There is a movie coming out called "Meet the Mormons!" You have probably heard about it. You all need to go see it when it comes out!! It will be a fantastic missionary tool!! Don't skip out on it! Please go see it! It's not going to be boring! And I challenge you to pray to know who to invite that is a non-member! It could be family...it might not be! But invite someone! 

Well gtg! I love you all and miss you!! 

Elder Takis

No comments:

Post a Comment