"So this week was a TON better!!! My new companion is awesome, he's from LA....we get along great, and he loves to work! So we get along awesome!...
"...the new ward has a lot of work to do so we are staying pretty busy! Which I love! We found a new investigator in the new ward and he's super awesome. It's sad, though; he's only about 27 (I think?) but he's got one little boy and he's like 6 or 7. But his wife died 2 years ago, and it was really weird how she passed away. She went into the doctor with a headache, and then didn't come back out... it is pretty sad! But he's awesome and he really wants to learn more. :) So we're excited!...
"Haha, yeah, so change of plans. I was informed incorrectly about how I'm supposed to handle the B ward. We are the missionaries for both wards, and allowed to proselyte in the B ward, but our main focus is the SV ward. So, yeah, we're in charge of both wards. Stressful!
"...I had to go to the doctor because I've been having some problems with my throat. I thought I had strep because it just started on one side of my throat and I had a weird white spot in the back. It's been hurting for the last 2 weeks. So I called the mission nurse, and she sent me to the doctor, and I went this morning. It's not strep, but, haha, apparently I have an ulcer in the back of my throat! AWESOME!!! So he gave me a prescription that should help. He said that it's pretty much healing by itself right now...but it's just from being so tired, and working all the time. The doctor told me that it happens to people my age a lot. He said it would heal completely and that I shouldn't have any more problems. If I do, it's just 'cause I'm too tired.
"Anyway hope all is well with you guys! I miss and love you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment