Monday, June 15, 2015

Testimony of Hard Work

Dear Family,

So my week went well!! :) Went on some exchanges, with one of my zone leaders Elder Brown, I love that kid!! 

We also had zone meeting. I had to give a training, which in my opinion wasn't very good, but whatever, it's over. But we issued a challenge to the zone; we had to discuss between our companionships how many investigators we were going to find by Sunday night! We all broke up into our companionships and discussed. After we did that we all came back together and we wrote down how many we had decided and then we totaled it all up. The number came out to be 19! So we had a goal of 19 new investigators in 4 days!! By 9:30 pm on Sunday night we had found a total of 15!!! It was awesome!!!! Elder Rodriguez and I found one at pretty much at 9 pm Sunday night!!! It was basically an act of God! I knew that if we worked our tails off that we would find one, and I especially knew that if we worked until 9 pm without giving up that the Lord would bless us! And He came through!!! That totally boosted my testimony of hard work, especially until 9 pm!! It was awesome!! :D    

Nothing else really happened. I hope all is well with you guys!! I miss and love you so much!!!

Elder Takis

No comments:

Post a Comment