Sunday, November 1, 2015

Finally Near the Mountains!

Email 10/27/15:


Hey Mom,

Sorry I didn't get to email yesterday. IT WAS NUTS!!!!! Yes, I got transferred. But I'm super happy to be here! I'm in Arvada, right at the base of the MOUNTAINS!!!! And the ward I'm in goes into the mountains!! OH, MAN, I'M SO HAPPY!!! Next P-day we are going to go mountain biking up this trail called Table Top Mountain. Every missionary that comes here either hikes it or bikes it. I'm so excited! As for my companion, oh man, I'm super happy!! I'm companions with another Tongan! His name is Elder Lavaka. The only difference between him and Elder Sekona is that Elder Lavaka is straight from Tonga. I'm still a Zone Leader, and he is as well.

Yesterday was nuts, like I said, we had to help with transferring people, and then we had to take a missionary that was headed home, due to finishing his mission, to the airport. That was weird...I haven't been in DIA since I arrived to the field. And it was even weirder saying goodbye to him...I've officially decided I don't like saying goodbye to all my friends I make out here in the mission. It sucks!! So that all took up like our WHOLE day!

It sucked to say goodbye to Priscilla and her family. It was pretty hard! Priscilla took it pretty hard, but we did our best to explain why missionaries come and go so often. I'm going to miss that family, but luckily when i come back I can see them again! :)

​I had these pictures taken Sunday, before I got transferred.
Man I'm going to miss them so much!! 

​This is just a glimpse at the craziness of Priscilla's house! haha

At the library with my new companion, Elder Lavaka.

​I don't know if you can see it, but it's the first snow ring of the year!!!
 #ItsComing





No comments:

Post a Comment