Email 10/12/15:
Hey Mom, sorry I don't have a lot of time today. All the libraries are closed today and our stake president, bless his heart, let us come to his orthodontist office and email while he and his employees are having a lunch break. And we only have like an hour and 15 mins...and I had to read all the emails I got, and we are starting this new tool in our ward, a google calendar so that the ward council can see what we are doing and hopefully it will help with member involvement. So I had to update that as well.
We didn't have the baptism this week because we weren't able to teach them everything we needed to before they could be baptized. So we moved it to the week after, so now this coming Saturday. We have the building scheduled and everything! So all we have to do is finish teaching them everything. But things are going well, they are learning a lot and understanding the principles behind everything. And they are being integrated into the ward really well. Everyone is really doing a great job at taking them under their wings! Priscilla has made mention to us though that she is not looking forward to us being transferred...she's told us that she will be really upset! Haha she has met President Mendenhall due to her baptism interview and she told us that she is going to talk to him so that we don't get moved! Haha. Too bad it doesn't quite work like that!
Anyways I'm out of time. Tell everyone I'm sorry I wasn't able to email them back! But I love them and appreciate them emailing me!
I love you all!!
Elder Takis
No comments:
Post a Comment