This week was really good! The Lord has been blessing us with our investigators progressing. Priscilla is ON FIRE!!!!! Man, I've never seen so much faith in my whole life!! Yesterday, we went over to teach her and we were going to talk to her about her baptismal date which is this Saturday. We still have a TON to teach her and not a lot of time to teach it. And she needs to get over her smoking problem as well! So we were going to suggest to her moving her date to the next Saturday so that she had time to be ready. She proceeded to rebuke us by telling us, "I will prove you wrong! I will be baptized this Saturday no matter what it takes!" Man I've never been so OK with being rebuked by someone!! So we are now going to be teaching her twice a day in order for her to be baptized. Man, I love her and her family so much!! I've watched her and her kids go through some crazy things. And it's still just complete chaos at her house but she refuses to let go of the Gospel! She has been getting all sorts of things thrown at her from her family, friends, and other people for learning from us, and it shakes her a little, but not enough to shatter her! Her testimony of the Gospel and what it has done for her is AWESOME!!! . . . Man Satan makes it truly hell for people when they are on the road to their Father in Heaven. But Priscilla just knocks down every barrier that comes her way and presses forward. It's just amazing!
We also have Cendra, who is progressing a LOT more than she used to. She been reading the scriptures and she watched conference! (As well as did Priscilla) and she's come to church!! It's been so great to see the hand of the Lord working through us to help these people that we love so much!!
Conference was just amazing as usual! And I was able to learn a lot! I really enjoyed Elder Holland's talk. Man it made me think of you a lot! And I want to be a better son because of it!
I hope all is well with you all! I miss and love you tons!!
Elder Takis
No comments:
Post a Comment