Friday, December 4, 2015

Lovin' Arvada in 4-Wheel Drive

From an email on 11/2/15:

 "It's been awesome! I love Arvada! And this ward I'm serving in is AWESOME! The members are super involved and the work is great!

"Halloween was a lot of fun! Man, I just remembered that was my last one in the mission...and it's my last Thanksgiving, birthday, and Christmas...that's really weird.

"Everything is going well here, we're doing lots of work, and Elder Lavaka and I are getting along great! I have gained so much respect for the Tongan people! They are SO polite and down to earth. They are SUPER friendly and have great personalities!

"Elder Lavaka and I have been doing these crazy workouts in the morning and my triceps and biceps are SUPER sore!!

"We got two new investigators and one of them is from Moscow, Russia! She's super cool! She's probably in her mid-late 20's. She has a big desire to find out more about what we teach so we're pretty excited!"


"How would you like this for your back yard? This is at a member's house. They live DEEP into the mountains!! We had to put the truck into 4-wheel drive to get it up to their house because the road was dirt and about as steep if not steeper than that road we attempted that time in the Isuzu!"






No comments:

Post a Comment