"[Thanksgiving] was really good! I didn't eat a lot, but I still was STUFFED! A young couple had us over for dinner. It was awesome!! They had some friends from college over as well, it was pretty fun!! It was their first homemade Thanksgiving, they had always gone somewhere for Thanksgiving, such as family. But they decided to be the cooks this time. Oh, man, it was SOOOO good! For never doing it before they did an awesome job! Haha. They asked us if we wanted anything specific that maybe our mothers made, so I thought of your sweet potatoes, and I told her that when she makes the sweet potatoes, that she has to add a LOT of butter! So she did! And man they totally reminded me of yours! They were SUPER good!
Not much happened this week, although we had one of our best days on Saturday! We had 4 lessons, all with member presents and got a new investigator! We aren't sure how overly interested he is, but we'll find out this Saturday!"
No comments:
Post a Comment