Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The District and Transfers

From 1/19/16 email:




This was Last Transfers district. We just started a new one.
 (L-R Back) Elder Sant, me, Elder Arena, Elder Krulish, Elder Salmon
(L-R Front) Elder Williams, Elder Larsen, Elder Sekona






"Man, another transfer has come and gone. It's nuts how fast 6 weeks goes by! But lucky for me I GET TO STAY WITH ELDER SEKONA!!! Oh man it was a really close one! The Assistants to the President were totally messing with us for the last 2 weeks. And then they gave us some business on transfers and told us that I was leaving and I was devastated...I REALLY don't want to leave Arvada, and I definitely don't want to leave Elder Sekona! I love that man!! Come to find out this morning that we are staying together! WOHOO!! But man we have a lot to do tomorrow, logistically for transfers. It's nuts!


"Anyway hope all is well! I don't have any more time this week to email we have to take Elder Larsen to the mission home...he's headed home...:'( UGH I HATE IT WHEN MISSIONARIES GO HOME!"



No comments:

Post a Comment