Friday, August 19, 2016

Downtown Denver at Night

From 7/25/16 email:









These are pictures of downtown Denver at night! This is after exchanges with Elders Ah Nee and Elder LaRue!

I think now I'm down to being able to fit everything in one suitcase! Speaking of my stuff...so I'm curious to know if you are wanting P to use my mission clothes or if you are buying him all new clothes. I really want to throw away most of my mission clothes because they are pretty trashed and faded. But I won't if you are expecting P to use my clothes. I just don't know how long they are going to last...

This week went well! We were able to get 2 investigators to church this week, but they still really aren't progressing....We will keep working on them though!


Sorry all out of time, we are going up with Elders Millburn and Olsen on a hike today! :) 


Hope all is well!! Miss and love you all!!


Elder Takis



No comments:

Post a Comment